Sunday, September 23, 2007

Been a long time

I promised a co-worker that I would update my blog so here goes my week end so far. As a word of warning my blog will now have a bit more colorful language, and some of my opinions of how annoying people people can be, since my project for work is over and now I can write about what ever tickles my fancy. Of course I am just as qualified as anyone to be able criticize people, I can be just as annoying as the next person.

Went to a basket bingo on Saturday night, my second in a month, except the police were not involved in this one (no further comment as I don't want to incriminate myself). I didn't win one god damned basket! But I did win 2 door prizes, a $10 gird card to a local restaurant and a gift bag of Teletubbies merchandise (who knew they were still popular) and for the record La La is my favorite Teletubbie.

La La wearing his best Tutu

Here are some of my other observations from the bingo:
  • The basket walkers were really annoying...ti was a couple of middle schools girls and they were racing around with the baskets like they would get a prize for walking around the room the fastest. I was hoping one of them would fall down just to make the night interesting
  • Going to bingo, it is not like going to the prom. Someone was actually wearing a prom dress, and she looked like a ho...a ho for sho...plus VPL...come on what were you thinking?
  • Tattoos on women are fantastic...but lose the Chuck Taylor All-Stars, wear something that will compliment them, unless you are actually going for the skanky look.
That's it for now...going to watch football. Go Skins!!!



----------------
Now playing: Brooks, Meredith - Bitch
via FoxyTunes

No comments: