Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19

As I was perusing the Web 2.0 awards list, I thought what would be the perfect site for me, one that just screams CRAIG pick me, CRAIG I am the one for you, CRAIG your name is written all over me...well here it is, the site I chose...wait for it...


















Cocktail Builder.

I bet you thought I was going to pick Craigslist. I'm not a big fan of classified ads (cool name though) but Cocktail Builder is quite useful. I entered a few of the ingredients that I know I have and I was given a list of 9 ready to drink cocktails just waiting for me to enjoy. It is a great resource to have at parties when all the good liquor has been enjoyed and only a few odds and ends are available. I can't wait to get home and start mixing...

Oh, I may be late tomorrow.

----------------
Now playing: Monster Magnet - Space Lord [Intergalactic 7 Remix][Multimedia Track]
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Teresa said...

This is why you sit at your desk smiling and smiling.... You have banana liqueur at your home? Wow...
You must be great party givers. (I want on your A list.)

Alex said...

Hey Craig! It's Alex, developer behind CocktailBuilder. I'm super-thrilled you liked the site :) If you have any suggestions on how to make the site better, feel free to share them on my blog - http://cocktailbuilder.livejournal.com.

Cheers!
-Alex