Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23

Wow, I cannot believe that I have finally finished. I found that the 23 things were a valuable exercise. It gave me an opportunity to explore several things that I never would have tried in the past, like bloglines and del.icio.us. I really enjoy blogging but what will I blog about now? I guess I will have to think of something. While creating avatars was fun, I found that it could be very time consuming and I don't know if I will use them to much in the future. What I really enjoyed was image generators and of course youtube. While we didn't spend a great deal of time on each thing, I believe that it was valuable to at least spend a little bit of time with them so that if were are asked about them we do not stare at our customers blankly. Would I do it again? Heck yeah, and I look forward to the next incarnation, perhaps "Maryland Learning Libraries 3.0" would be a good name, please feel free to use it with the Original Craigster's blessing. Plus it will give me new fodder for my blog.

Maybe I will blog about monkeys, I love monkeys, God bless them, with their furry little faces and their opposable thumbs, sitting in their trees, eating their bananas...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the TV show Friends? Remember Ross' obsession with monkeys. I think it got him in trouble! Better watch out what you want those monkeys to do for you!

Handsome Craig said...

I just want to have a monkey butler. That's not too much to ask. Someone to get me a drink and fetch my slippers, and maybe find the television remote if I lose it.

PiratePrincess said...

Monkeys rock! :)

PiratePrincess said...

Have you ever heard Dane Cook's joke about having a monkey?

Nice Guy said...

I see you enjoyed image gens, more on www.ImageGenerator.org.