Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A few changes

I have made a couple of changes to my walking play list before I set out this evening.

I deleted:
  • Y'all want a single by Korn
  • Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey
  • Africa by Toto
I added:
  • My Love by Justin Timberlake (my new favorite song. I became fan after seeing him perform a hilarious song on Saturday Night Live last Christmas. Sorry...I'm not adding the link to it, you will have to find it for yourself. Many people will probably find it in very bad taste...but it is the funniest thing you will see in a long time.)
  • Gettin' Jiggy With It by Will Smith (I can be just a jiggy as the next guy, I just look silly doing it)
  • Don't Stop Believin' by Journey

1 comment:

PiratePrincess said...

HAHA, I know what video you're speaking of. I saw that episode on a rerun a few months ago. Hilarious!