Monday, June 11, 2007

Week 3, Thing 6

I have been messing around with the Flickr 3rd party sites and have been having a lot of fun doing it. I checked out Retrievr where you draw a picture and it will retrieve flickr images that match you drawing. I had no luck what so ever with this none of the images matched remotely with what I drew. I also played around with the magazine cover, movie poster, motivator, and the trading card creator over at fd's Flickr Toys. I created a trading card which you can see below. I really like the idea of creating my own motivational poster, because you can make them not only motivational but you can also make ones that are ironic, funny, and cynical (not that I am like that though).

Please to be enjoying my trading card below! It is not doctored in any way...


(image created by The Original Craigster)










"The trouble with being punctual is that no body's there to appreciate it."
Franklin P. Jones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a man who can handle a lasso!

PiratePrincess said...

This is hilarious. I love it! :)