Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vacation Day 7, back on my feet

Today was an almost perfect vacation day, I hardly did anything. We slept in and when I woke up my foot was not hurting as bad so I didn’t go to the hospital, although I was limping all day and after too much time on my feet I would have to sit down.

The only downer to the day was going shopping in the early afternoon, but that was only for about 1.5 hours. We hit some of the shops in Fenwick Island Delaware. My nieces got each to a hermit crab and named them Sarah and Crab. When we got back Jacie and I headed for the pool. It was really hot out today and we sat at the pool for about 3.5 hours, it was great.

We ended the evening by going to do a few last minute things at the boardwalk. We walked for a while but my foot was really starting to hurt so I found a bench and watched people until we were ready to go. I have determined that people wear stuff on the boardwalk that they wouldn’t wear in normal life. So next year I am bringing a pair of chaps and a leather biker hat.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Can't wait to see that!