Friday, June 29, 2007

Vacation Day 8, Last night in OC

Slept in late this morning, didn’t get up until 10:30. It was a rainy morning so we decided to go shopping again. This time we went to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Courtney was in charge of getting us there and we got lost, she was also driving when we got lost in Salisbury at the beginning of the week. We should have never let her in charge of directions. We eventually found our way to the outlets, where I spent time waiting outside of stores while Jacie shopped. The outlets were packed although the people here were not as interesting as those on the boardwalk, I guess these people are just normal. I did get quite a few things at Old Navy, it was the only place that I actually enjoyed shopping. Since I have lost some weight I can actually wear some of the clothes they sell. Who knows as I continue to lose more weight I might even buy something from Abercrombie and Fitch…probably not.

We had dinner in and then we walked down to the beach for one last time. Bailey was running down to the edge of the water and trying to outrun the tide as it was coming in, and once she totally misjudged and fell down and got drenched it was the funniest thing that happened all day.

We are beginning to pack up (how depressing) for our trek back to Westminster tomorrow, so the next time I post it will be from home.

No comments: