Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5

Well, I have been exploring Flickr and it seem like a very useful service, especially for sharing photos. I enjoyed the geotagged photos, I didn't recognize any of the people in the photos located in Westminster just the locations. I browsed around and found this fantastic photo:

(Image courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/people/joeltelling/

I don't care who you are...this is a funny picture...a monkey on a dog...comedy gold.

I also created a Flickr account and added a few photos of the library. The one below is of our stolen peephole...can you believe that someone would want steal a peephole...what is the world coming to?


(Photo by the Original Craigster)

My wife will love this site! She is always taking pictures and this will be a fantastic way for her to share them.





"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This photograph is a riot!
Jackie

ChristinaK said...

Get the heck out! I can't believe someone stole the peephole!